Monday, July 14, 2008

The Verdict is in!

well i awoke this morning hopeful of a "positive" outcome... and yet again got another "negative" one...

This is why I tried so hard not to get my hopes up, but I know I will be ok, I have had this same disappointment at least 6 times in the past year... so it's nothing new! For now I am going to keep taking my thyroid meds and keep eating healthy and walking daily and hope for the best when Tim gets home.

In other news, my life is still chaos... everything seems so out of wack when Tim is deployed... and I hate not having some sort of daily structure... I must be weird because last i checked going to the pool everyday and getting a rather awesome tan wasnt such a bad thing! But when your mind is overtaken with a million thoughts it isn't as relaxing as it may sound!

The number one thought on my mind has been what the heck i should do with my life!!!! I have gone over it and over it in my head... what will be the fastest degree? what will pay the most? Finally, I stopped the insanity and just went with it! I am going to start the CVA (certified veterinary assistant) program this week... it takes about three months and i only pays about 12 and hour but for now its a guaranteed job with guaranteed money and hey tim and i can use that! In the spring I will either go on to get my Registered vet tech and increase to about 16 an hour or finish up a bachelors in science and become a teacher... either way it'll take me about 2 years and the slaries are pretty much the same... so who knows we will see i guess...

For now I will be a vet assistant and help pay the bills so tim and i can have some sort of social life again!

1 comment:

MomofThree said...

hey just remember everything happens for a reason. and being a vet tech would be so cool! i love animals i think it would be a great job.. but just keep your hopes high. it will all come in due time ;)