Monday, July 6, 2009

Choices are like buttholes....

WE ALL HAVE THEM AND THEY ALL STINK AND FILL UP THE TOILET!

Boy oh boy am i stressed today!! I mean so stressed I gave myself a headache! I have been trying for THREE years to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life and I can never seem to make up my mind! I choose one thing and start it and then something else comes along and I get all flustered. Right now I have two options on the table... Teaching or Veterinary Technician... what to do! I have gone through the pros and cons of each and still i just dont know. Both jobs would be amazing and I would love going to work everyday so how do i choose? Any help here?!? I need to make a decision... soon... i can't keep going back and forth! those of you who know me and who know my personality... what should i do?!?!?!

No comments: