Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time Flies when your hubby is home!








so maybe i haven't blogged in a couple months... don't judge me lol!








Tim returned home safely and without any bumps or bruises, just a slight increase in the abdominal region... meanin a beer gut, however, if i was in the bahamas i would build one also lol!








Tim and I now live with Laura, her hubby is gone and we both love each others company so when our lease was up instead of me moving back to texas and tim living in the barracks until january, laura took us in! i love her for it








Things havent been going good on the baby front.... Still not pregnant. However, I have decided its ok, it will happen when God knows we are good and ready, and we probably arent at this point so we will play it out and see what happens in the future.








I cut my hair off... it looks pretty awesome! and its about ten times easier to deal with!








Friday was my 23rd birthday, it was the best one yet i believe! Ok maybe the chuck e cheese bday when i was younger has it beat but you get the idea. I gave timothy a 75 dollar spending limit on my bday (we still have bills and i wanted some to put in savings) needless to say he added a hundred to that because apparently whatever i write on my list he has to buy... everything! Him and Laura went out last week for 3 hours and got me all kinds of awesome gifts (my fav being my new saweeeet purse) and while they were out they thought it would be fun to plan an embarrassing moment involving a bday cake with trick sparking candles at my favorite resturant! So friday night as i tried blowing them out (after being embarrassed infront of all the other people trying to eat at longhorn) sparks flew everywhere, i believe cook (a friend of ours) almost lost his balls! it was quite an extravaganza! Then we headed to guitars and cadillacs the new country bar in town,,, and after getting a little toasty there we ventured to our usual hole in the wall... BOONES TAVERN, if that doesnt sound country i dont know what does... i had a blast we LOVE boones! The usual crowd was there including nate, the one who always teases me for loving the horns cause he is an aggie fan... guess what it was HIS bday also quite amusing! [o we fight about horns/aggies every weekend but its a love hate relationship. (pic above). I dont remember who drove us home, i assume Hardy he was the only sober one... it was nice to drink for once i am ALWAYS the DD i have drank since MARCH! it was a great bday!








well i am signing off now... going to TEXAS to see the family for thanksgiving and then up to fort worth to hopefully find housing for when we move next month! yay!








No comments: